[wg-all] OGF archives available and link to new GItHub site

Sill, Alan Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Fri Sep 30 13:30:19 PDT 2022

Dear OGF current and previous community and working group participants,

Please see the following notice<https://twitter.com/OpenGridForum/status/1575939779396792320?s=20&t=CwoHMfNzLXDH1XOjtn7O3w> posted by the Open Grid Forum on Twitter (@opengridforum<https://twitter.com/OpenGridForum>) regarding the availability of an initial archive snapshot of past GridForum, Global Grid Forum, and Open Grid Forum web content in a new archive resource. This is a work in progress, but is largely complete and already useful for those seeking to retrieve old content and move on in the new GitHub location and/or create other derived works following the usual OGF publication guidelines. We are happy to assist you with these activities.

Please let us know if we in the Grid Forum Steering Group can facilitate additional reuse, further use and application, or new group activities by any part of the OGF community.

-----
In case you didn't notice, we made the transition to hosting our ongoing group activities on GitHub some time ago (https://github.com/opengridforum<https://t.co/CKILWema7s>). Now to aid in transition for older groups we have archives of previous OGF content management sites available at https://archive.ogf.org<https://t.co/Uv6PgQMieZ>.
-----

Thanks,

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Managing Director, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics and Astronomy
Texas Tech University
Drane 159, MS 4-1167
http://www.hpcc.ttu.edu

Co-Director, NSF Center for Cloud and Autonomic Computing
https://nsfcac.org

President, Open Grid Forum
https://www.ogf.org