[wg-all] CloudPlugFest 25: The CloudWATCH2 Virtual Interoperability Plugfest

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Sun Mar 12 18:43:45 EDT 2017

Dear OGF community members,

The CloudWATCH2<http://www.cloudwatchhub.eu> project is sponsoring a virtual interoperability plugfest to take place with a variety of remote participation options March 17, 2017. This will be event number 25 in the series co-sponsored by OGF, CloudWATCH2, and several other projects and organizations. Please see the announcement below for details.

OGF is interested in co-sponsoring similar events. Please feel free to contact us at events at ogf.org<mailto:events at ogf.org> for guidance, information, and details.

CloudWATCH2 Virtual Interoperability Plugfest - March 17, 2017<http://www.cloudwatchhub.eu/cloudwatch2-virtual-interoperability-plugfest-march-17-2017>

Which standards are adopted by the stakeholders, and on which level of maturity? How large is the pool of adopting digital products and solutions, and how interoperable are these?
We want to find out, together with you.
And we want to do it in a public way so that we not only learn about the state of the art, but also to give you the opportunity to find new test partners - the more you expose your solution to the real world, the more reliable and robust it will become!
Click here to register.<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cloudwatch2-virtual-interoperability-plugfest-tickets-32112309783>
More details at http://cloudplugfest.org