[wg-all] NIST & IEEE Federated Cloud effort: Kickoff: Thursday Aug 31, 2017 10am-12pm EDT

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed Aug 30 12:21:12 EDT 2017

Dear OGF participants,

Please see the call for participation in the US NIST and IEEE combined Federated Cloud effort. You may have seen the message earlier from our immediate past President Craig Lee regarding this effort; if not, please look back in your email stream for details.

It would be good to have good engagement from OGF work groups and generally interested parties in this effort, which is a good match to OGF’s traditional interests, alignment, and capabilities.

Please let us know if you would like additional information.

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Senior Director, High Performance Computing Center
Co-Director, NSF Center for Cloud and Autonomic Computing
Adjunct Professor of Physics, Texas Tech University
President, Open Grid Forum

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University  Office: Drane 159, MS 4-1167  :
:  e-mail: Alan.Sill at ttu.edu<mailto:Alan.Sill at ttu.edu>   ph. 806-834-5940  fax 806-834-4358  :

Begin forwarded message: