[wg-all] OGF Liaison update from Cloud Standards Customer Council

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Mon Apr 17 14:40:05 EDT 2017

Dear OGF working group participants.

As part of our ongoing liaison activities with other organizations, we periodically send and receive updates on work going on in related other organizations.

Please see the update from the Cloud Standards Customer Council below, which includes links to several white papers on topics that may be of interest. The GFSG will respond with an update summarizing recent OGF activity, which you can access yourself by going to https://www.ogf.org and clicking on the “Documents” link. We will be happy to provide copies of recent liaison reports to others who are interested.

If you know of activity that could form the basis for joint work or collaboration on any topic, please feel free to bring it to the attention of your group or area leaders or to reply to me directly (see the “Areas and Groups” link), or use the information on the “Contact” page on the OGF web site.

Thanks,

Alan Sill
President, Open Grid Forum

-----

Hello Alan,

I hope you are doing well!  I am writing to provide an update on the work of the Cloud Standards Customer Council this year. Please feel free to update on OGF and I will share across the CSCC’s network.

So far in 2017, the CSCC has published:

•         Cloud Customer Architecture for Enterprise Social Collaboration<http://www.cloud-council.org/deliverables/cloud-customer-architecture-for-enterprise-social-collaboration.htm>

•         Cloud Customer Architecture for Hybrid Integration<http://www.cloud-council.org/deliverables/cloud-customer-architecture-for-hybrid-integration.htm>

•         Cloud Customer Architecture for API Management<http://www.cloud-council.org/deliverables/cloud-customer-architecture-for-api-management.htm>

•         Impact of Cloud Computing on Healthcare v2.0<http://www.cloud-council.org/deliverables/impact-of-cloud-computing-on-healthcare.htm>

•         Cloud Customer Architecture for Securing Workloads on Cloud Services<http://www.cloud-council.org/deliverables/cloud-customer-architecture-for-securing-workloads-on-cloud-services.htm>
Companion webinars with the authors are posted to Events: http://www.cloud-council.org/events.htm

New papers being delivered over the next few months:

•         Data Residency discussion paper (early May)

•         Blockchain reference architecture (early May)

•         V2.0 of Migrating Applications to Public Cloud Services: Roadmap for Success<http://www.cloud-council.org/deliverables/migrating-applications-to-public-cloud-services-roadmap-for-success.htm>

•         Cognitive Computing reference architecture

•         Multi-cloud management whitepaper
Kind regards,
Tracie

Tracie Berardi
Program Manager