[wg-all] Information requested on Research Software Development and Engineering

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Mon Nov 28 09:11:50 EST 2016

Dear OGF participants,

Checking with Dan, this is still of interest. Please respond if appropriate to the following request for information needed to catalog and encourage research efforts aimed towards development of reliable and efficient scientific software. If your group and/or you personally are working in the area of scientific programming, you may be interested in this topic and I encourage you to add your efforts to the list.

OGF would be happy to support creation of a working group or groups, and to provide repositories, catalogs wiki and email support to such groups. Please contact me, Jens Jensen, Wolfgang Ziegler or any of the other OGF group or area leaders if you are interested in receiving any assistance.

Alan Sill

Begin forwarded message: