[wg-all] Fwd: [All-sso] EGI Community Forum 2015: early bird registration extended to 18 October!

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Mon Oct 12 15:14:24 EDT 2015

Dear OGF colleagues,

Please see the message below regarding extension of the early-bird deadline for registration for the EGI Community Forum coming up this November in Bari.

I am pleased to report that we have been able to arrange for some OGF meetings to take place at this event, in cooperation with EGI and with specific attention to the schedule to avoid potential conflicts with the many meetings of interest that will be taking place there. For details, please contact Jens Jensen, our OGF VP of Standards, who has taken the lead on arranging these meetings. I hope we will hear from him soon also regarding the associated details.

We also continue to help plan Cloud Plugfest events (http://cloudplugfest.org for details) and to pass on details regarding individual OGF working group meetings at various settings through this mailing list and through the “Events” portion of the OGF web site.  If your group is planning any special meetings, please be sure to let us know so that we can post details to the general mailing lists and on the OGF site.

Let me also call to your attention the recent call for papers for ISGC 2016 in Taipei, which we will post and circulate also on this list. Given the long time since we have last held OGF meetings at ISGC, we are discussing organizing meetings there also. If you are interested in meeting at ISGC, please contact me, Jens or Wolfgang Ziegler (our VP of Community) ASAP so that we can work on the best logistics.

Thanks,

Alan Sill, Ph.D
President, Open Grid Forum

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Tiziana Ferrari <tiziana.ferrari at egi.eu>
> Date: October 12, 2015 at 8:09:15 AM CDT
> To: <all-sso at mailman.egi.eu>
> Subject: [All-sso] EGI Community Forum 2015: early bird registration extended to 18 October!
>
> Dear Colleagues
>
> Early-bird registration to the EGI Community Forum 2015 has been extended until *18 October*:
>
> http://www.egi.eu/news-and-media/newsfeed/news_2015_031.html
>
> Best wishes,
> Tiziana Ferrari

Here are additional details from an earlier message: