[wg-all] Final call for registrations and session requests for OGF 43, March 25-27 2014 at GEC 22 with co-located events!

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Fri Mar 6 10:51:12 EST 2015

Dear colleagues,

We are seeing a very satisfying turnout for the NSI and networking discussions to take place along with the GLIF Techs meeting March 25-27 as co-located events with the GENI Engineering Conference March 23-26 in Crystal City, Virginia.

There is somewhat less turnout for other group meetings.  If you plan to attend or would like to make use of the session time we have available, please contact me or send a message to standards at ogf.org<mailto:standards at ogf.org> or events at ogf.org<mailto:events at ogf.org> right away!  We have topics that we would like to cover, and the sessions can be used to coordinate mostly-remote meetings if that is the best way to make use of the time available.

We do have sessions planned on RESTful API design, on security (authentication and authorization) for software defined and virtualized networks, and on other topics. Feel free to suggest others using the Call for Session Proposals not he OGF 43 page and PLEASE REGISTER!

https://www.ogf.org/ogf/doku.php/events/ogf-43

Alan SIll
VP of Standards

Open Grid Forum