[wg-all] Registration for the EGI Conference including OGF 44 is now open

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Mon Jan 26 06:09:37 EST 2015

Dear OGF participants, community group and working group members,

We are pleased to announce that the registration for the EGI spring conference in Lisbon is now open at the link below.

http://www.lip.pt/events/2015/egiconf2015/www/.

This is also announced the in a news item:

http://www.egi.eu/news-and-media/newsfeed/news_2015_003.html

This means that registration is available for both OGF 43 March 25-27 co-located with the GENI Engineering Conference March 23-26, 2015 in the Washington, D.C. area and for OGF 44 May 21-22 co-located with the EGI spring conference May 18-22 in Lisbon. We encourage all active and any new proposed OGF groups to meet at one or both of these conferences.

Please redistribute the links above to your colleagues and encourage any prospective attendees to benefit from the early-bird registration fee (available until 5 April<x-apple-data-detectors://2>).

OGF is extremely open to new ideas and we rely on you and on the community interested in large-scale advanced distributed computing to bring them forward in the open setting that we have collectively created to further refine, document and improve them together. We look forward to seeing you at one or both of the above events.

Alan Sill
VP of Standards
for the OGF events team