[wg-all] Dial-in information and agenda for OGF Town Hall, 15:30 - 17:00, Wednesday 10 Sep. 2014

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed Sep 10 06:35:10 EDT 2014

Dear OGF members and participants,

There will be an OGF Town Hall today from 3:30 to 5:00 pm Wednesday 10 Sep. in London as announced on the schedule for OGF 42:

    http://www.ogf.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/events/ogf-42/schedule

Dial-in information will be using the numbers in the list below, with the meeting ID 828877 followed by #.

The meeting time and date in your time zone are available at the link below. Please check it if you are unsure of the time zone conversion:

    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OGF+42+Town+Hall&iso=20140910T1530&p1=136&ah=1&am=30

Important: *PLEASE MUTE* your line unless speaking when you dial in. If your phone does not have a built-in mute function, you can do so within the call using *6 on your telephone keypad, and again to un-mute.

Limited numbers of Skype users can also be accommodated. Please send me your Skype userid and add my account (alansill) as a contact if you would like to be connected via Skype. Once again, please mute unless speaking when connecting by Skype - we would like to hear from you but not any background noise if you should decide to connect.

At this meeting, we will follow the usual open town hall format of some limited announcements from OGF group leaders and reports, including a report on current document and standards progress and activity at OGF 42, followed by a report from the Nominating Committee (see announcement just posted at http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/wg-all/2014-September/000506.html for details), discussion on input for the OGF Future Events planning session that is on the agenda for just after this meeting, and an open mike for input, comments and questions from the OGF community.

Please plan to connect if you have any questions, comments, announcements or input.

Alan Sill, VP of Standards

Dial-in numbers:

Country				Conference Number
Argentina				+54 (0) 11 5199-3568