[wg-all] New document published: Network Services Framework v2.0

Greg Newby gbnewby at petascale.org
Fri Nov 14 09:16:27 EST 2014

OGF Community:

A new document has been published in the OGF series.  All OGF
documents (including any that are open for public comment) may be
found here:

  www.ogf.org/ogf/doku.php/documents/documents

The new document:

* GFD-I.213, "Network Services Framework v2.0."  G. Roberts, T. Kudoh,
  I. Monga, J. Sobieski, C. Guok, J. MacAuley.  Via NSI-WG.

Abstract:
  The Network Services Framework describes a framework to support the
request and management of Network Services that use the Network
Service Interface (NSI) protocol.  The NSI is a web-service based
Application Programming Interface (API) that operates between a
requester software agent and a provider software agent.  The full
suite of NSI services allows an application or network provider to
request and manage network service instances.  These services include
the Connection Service and the Document Distribution Service.

  -- Greg Newby, OGF Editor

Gregory Newby, Manager of the Supercomputing Core Laboratory.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia.
E: greg.newby at kaust.edu.sa  M: +966 54 470 1773  O: +966 12 808 0678
Building 1 East-Room 3407, 4700-Thuwal, Jeddah 23955-6900.  ksl.kaust.edu.sa