[wg-all] Fwd: International Symposium on Grids and Clouds (ISGC) 2014: Program is Now Online!

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed Feb 12 22:57:19 EST 2014

Dear OGF colleagues,

The ISGC 2014 program is now online, as per the links and information below. This important conference has often been the venue for OGF gatherings, and while we will not be holding an OGF meeting there this year, there are many interesting workshops and components of the program that you may find interesting and that we would like to call to your attention.

Please take time to review the agenda and, if possible, register to attend.

Alan Sill
VP of Standards

Begin forwarded message: