[wg-all] Update on OGF meetings and inquiry on co-location opportunity with the EGI spring conference 2015

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Tue Dec 16 14:03:53 EST 2014

Dear OGF working groups, community groups, and colleagues:

Thanks for your continued contributions to OGF activities, which continue to yield results such as the two sets of two documents each published earlier this year on work related to the Data Format Description Language (DFDL) and Network Service Interface (NSI) at http://ogf.org/documents and the work on the GLUE LDAP Schema that is in public comment at http://redmine.ogf.org/boards/22/topics/423 until February 20th, 2015.

Beyond OGF 43 to be held in Arlington, Virginia (just across the river from Washington DC) 25-27 March 2015 in association with the GENI conference and GLIF meetings, we are looking at the following option for a gathering for an OGF at the EGI spring conference, to will be 18-22 May, 2015 in Lisbon, as mentioned below.

We would very much like to have immediate feedback from you regarding your availability and interest in the opportunity to hold an OGF gathering at or adjacent in the calendar to the EGI conference as a co-located activity.

Please feel free to respond directly to this message, or to forward your response through your group leaders and/or area directors, as soon as you can compose  message.

Thanks very much,

Alan Sill
VP of Standards
Open Grid Forum