[wg-all] PLEASE READ: OGF37 REMINDER AND INTERNET CONNECTION DETAILS

OGF Events events at ogf.org
Sat Mar 2 19:30:38 EST 2013

OGF37 : Monday March 11, 2013 - Wednesday March 13, 2013

Greetings from Charlottesville!

OGF37 is upon us...just one more week to go! Open Grid Forum’s 37th
conference, the first one of 2013, will be held March 11-13 at the
University of Virginia (UVA) Charlottesville, Virginia, USA.

For those of you that have already registered, we are looking forward
to welcoming you all to Charlottesville and to another OGF event.

For those of you that haven’t registered, we just wanted to remind you
that the full/regular registration deadline is fast approaching and
will close on Thursday 7th March , 2013.

The registration form and the detailed schedule, containing
information about the speakers and programs can be found on the
official OGF37 website (http://www.ogf.org/OGF37/).

Please note that the on-site registration prices will begin on March
8th and end on March 14th, 2013.

Don’t forget to also register for your free seat at the OGF reception
at Monticello via
http://www.uvacse.virginia.edu/events/open-grid-forum-monitcello-tour-and-reception/

OGF37 : Internet Connection Announcement

All participants will be provided with wireless guest account pin
codes, which will enable their access to UVA's wireless accounts
throughout the duration of the conference.

Those presenting demos and/or tutorials will also be granted access to
UVA's wired accounts (as well as wireless accounts). However, those
intending on bringing laptops as well, please note that we have VGA
and HDMI connections and not all adapters are compatible with our
system. Therefore we suggest that you back up all presentations on a
flash drive (hence the information can be copied- not moved- to the UA
desktop's provided) and if at all possible, please send a copy of your
presentation to Gina Corell (glc2z at virginia.edu) or Kurleen John
(kkj5p at virginia.edu) by  Wednesday, March 6th 2013 so that
preparations may be made before the event.

See you at OGF37!
Warmest Regards,

The OGF Board