[wg-all] PLEASE READ: Announcing OGF 37 11-13 March, 2013 at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Thu Jan 17 19:00:56 EST 2013

Dear Open Grid Forum Working Group members,

The Open Grid Forum (OGF) is organizing its 37th global conference on 11-13 March, 2013 at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia.

It is our first event of the year and as such we would like to have an especially powerful and productive impact.  Not to mention that Charlottesville will be beautiful in the spring and traveling to Charlottesville is also extremely affordable. From any of the major airports in Europe, flights average 675 Euros and hotel rooms average 110 Euros per night.

OGF conferences offer open forums that build the community, explore trends, share best practices and consolidate these best practices into standards. The OGF conference will be filled with many speakers, along with information-packed workshops and will be attended by leading business, government,

The registration form and the detailed schedule, containing information about the speakers and programs can be found on the official OGF37 website (http://www.ogf.org/OGF37/).

See you in Charlottesville!
Sincerely yours,

The OGF Team