[wg-all] Important: Liaison Statement from ITU-T JCA-Cloud to OGF and request for rapid feedback

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Mon Apr 8 13:23:22 EDT 2013

Dear OGF working group members,

As you know, we have ramped up our level of engagement with a number of standards roadmap efforts and with other standards organizations involved in cloud computing and/or in other areas of interest to participants in the OGF community.

One result of these engagements is below. We are being asked to provide a reply from OGF as to existing standards and other related working group deliverables that are in progress, along with their timescales and deliverable items, for collection and use in the ITU-T cloud standards roadmap.

Please see the attached PDF, which explains the conditions of the request and has links that you can follow to currently available material.  Please do NOT submit your work directly, but instead follow the example format to send a copy of your proposed entries to me for collation and aggregation into a single OGF response.

I need your response to this by no later than a week from now, April 15, 2013 by email - earlier is better.

Please discuss this and reply as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Alan Sill
VP of Standards, OGF

Begin forwarded message: