[wg-all] Upstream domain name services provider problem for ogf.org domains

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Fri Sep 14 10:43:26 EDT 2012

Dear OGF work group members,

Melissa Osner and Andre Merzky from our OGF operations team have alerted us to the fact that there are problems with the domain name resolution for our ogf.org domains at the present time.  This is just a note to let you know that we are aware of the problem.

This appears to be a problem with our upstream DNS provider.  The OGF web and mail services are still running and service should be restored to normal once the upstream provider resolves their problems.

Those curious about the status can check the following link.

http://www.facebook.com/MonikerSnap/posts/443546375698105

or just wait for services to be returned.  If the outage is extended, we will look into alternatives for providing access.

Alan Sill