[wg-all] email interruption

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Oct 30 03:36:06 EDT 2012

Dear OGF,

we encountered and service interruption on one of our main machines
which lasted from Friday until Sunday, which brought down the www
server, mailing lists, and our central database.  We are not sure if
all emails made it through to the lists during that time period, and
would like to ask you to check the respective list archives, as
needed.

Things should be back to normal by now, sorry for the 'inconvenience'.
 Obviously, we are trying to prevent similar outages in the future.

Best regards, Andre.

--
Nothing is really difficult...