[wg-all] US NIST SAJACC interest group meeting and restart Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2:00-2:30 pm EST

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Fri Aug 17 15:44:13 EDT 2012

Dear all OGF working groups,

Apologies for the spam if you receive this in more than one place.  Those of you working in US settings, or who have an interest in following or participating the US government's ongoing cloud computing roadmap standards project organized by the US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), for which participation is open to all interested parties, may be interested in the cloud testing activities described below, or in one or more of the associated interoperability testing projects.  I would like to see good participation and effort from all portions of the OGF standards community in these and/or similar efforts in other settings, and encourage you to register and to participate.  We have already pointed out the EGI Federated Cloud task force, for example (http://www.egi.eu/infrastructure/cloud/).

Beyond this, don't forget the upcoming deadlines to register for the OGF 36 and co-located IEEE eScience 2012 conference in Chicago - http://ogf.org/OGF36 - look forward to seeing you there!

Alan

Begin forwarded message: