[wg-all] NIST CCSRWG Eleventh Working Draft for your review and comments

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Fri May 6 13:16:44 CDT 2011

Dear OGF work group members,

I have held off posting this to WG-All up to now in order to reduce
traffic on the mail lists.  This NIST "Standards Roadmap" working
document has now reached an advanced stage, however, and I would like
to invite anyone in OGF who has comments to please read it and
IMPORTANTLY: provide comments to be given to the NIST working group on
the US Federal Government cloud standards roadmap using the attached
form.  I encourage involvement from members of the OGF community in
this and the similar European Community SIENA effort, which has its
own procedures that are familiar to many of you, or other global,
local or regional standards roadmap efforts.

Comments can be sent directly to the editors via Annie, or follow the
TWiki links given below .  You can join the TWiki or any of the
related NIST working groups if desired using the form at

http://www.nist.gov/itl/cloud/workinggroups.cfm

Other links of interest:
NIST Cloud Computing Program site:
http://www.nist.gov/itl/cloud/

NIST Cloud Collaboraton TWiki:
http://collaborate.nist.gov/twiki-cloud-computing/bin/view/CloudComputing/WebHome

Please do review this and help us to represent our OGF work and
standards well.

Also don't forget to mark your calendars to attend OGF 32 in Salt Lake
City this coming July 15-18 in association with Teragrid 2011 (July
18-21): http://ogf.org/OGF32

Thanks, and please note the May 9 reply-by date for this document!

Alan

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics, TTU
Vice President of Standards, Open Grid Forum

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University  Office: Drane 162, MS 4-1167  :
:  e-mail: Alan.Sill at ttu.edu   ph. 806-742-4350  fax 806-742-4358  :

Begin forwarded message: