[wg-all] Video coordinates for today's OCCI demo - going on NOW! at OGF 31 in Taipei

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed Mar 23 03:32:46 CDT 2011

As mentioned at the OGF 31 meeting, we are conducting an OCCI tutorial that is available by video:

1) Connect to the following IP address by H.323:

117.103.105.175

Your H.323 client muct have the capability to enter numbers via a keypad or scroll by arrows in the meetings listed

2) Enter the OCCI meeting by scrolling and entering the OCCI entry, or direct to meeting ID 0122#

3) PIN for the meeting is 0121#

I have also bridged this to an EVO meeting for those familiar with this system.  The coordinates are as follows:

Meeting "OCCI demo" in the "Universe" EVO community

Meeting password is 0121

The tutorial is going on now.  Please mute if you connect, to avoid disturbing the meeting - the audio is for presenters only.

Hope this is of interest!