[wg-all] Last day to book OGF 32 conference hotel TODAY! (Some days already sold out)

Alan Sill alan.sill at ttu.edu
Mon Jun 27 13:55:32 CDT 2011

Dear OGF WG participants

As indicated on http://www.ogf.org/OGF32/lodging.php and the
equivalent Teragrid 2011 page, https://www.teragrid.org/web/tg11/hotel/travel-information
  , the conference rate of $135/night is only available through today,
June 27.

We are told that the rooms are now completely booked on July 17. If
you select a date range that includes this date, the Marriott
reservation system at
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/slcut-salt-lake-city-marriott-downtown
will likely refuse the booking with following message :

"Group Rate Not Available For Requested Dates
Please click the “Return to Previous Screen” button, alter the stay
information and retry your search."

It may be necessary to book your room separately at the full rate on
those dates.  Calling  the reservation help number with this
information may also be an option.  Again, note that today is the last
day to get the conference rate for the remaining dates!

In any case, we are looking forward to seeing as many as possible of
you at OGF 32.  Wherever you stay, please do register also for the
event as per the information and links at the registration page,

http://ogf.org/OGF32/registration.php

Further information on the associated and co-located workshop on
Science Agency Uses of Clouds and Grids is under preparation and will
be sent out shortly.

Thanks,
Alan

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics, TTU
Vice President of Standards, Open Grid Forum

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University  Office: Drane 162, MS 4-1167  :
:  e-mail: Alan.Sill at ttu.edu   ph. 806-742-4350  fax 806-742-4358  :