[wg-all] Hotel booking code and link for OGF 32

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Mon Jun 13 17:13:58 CDT 2011

Case matters, apparently. The link below should be

http://ogf.org/OGF32

Alan

On Jun 14, 2011, at 12:06 AM, "Sill, Alan" <alan.sill at ttu.edu<mailto:alan.sill at ttu.edu>> wrote:

This should be posted soon, but here's a jump start.  I just heard from Joel that the hotel room booking code and rates for OGF 32 in Salt Lake City will be the same as those for Teragrid 2011 - good news!

The code is "TEGTEGA" and the rate is $129/night (plus taxes, I expect). This will make it convenient for those who plan to book to attend both events, though the code should be good for either.

Wanted to make sure everyone who needs this information has it right away. Further information should be available at <http://ogf.org/ogf32> http://ogf.org/ogf32 now or very shortly.

Thanks,
Alan