[wg-all] New document templates available

Greg Newby newby at arsc.edu
Mon Dec 13 13:14:45 CST 2010

This will be my last update of the year.  Thanks to
everyone who has helped contribute to the OGF and
its document series!

For authors/editors, group chairs, and others, this
will be of interest: there is a new document template,
which should be utilized for future documents.  It
is consistent with GFD #152, where our document processes
are described.

Thanks to Freek Dijkstra for assembling these templates.
They are available in .doc, .docx, and LaTeX formats.

Find them here:
  http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.ggf-editor/docman.root.author_guidelines_and_templates

Best regards,
  Greg Newby, OGF Editor