[wg-all] New documents in public comment

Greg Newby newby at arsc.edu
Tue Sep 2 13:01:10 CDT 2008

To all OGF group members and affiliates:

Several documents are now in public comment for the OGF document
series, prior to publication.

Please consider reading these documents, and providing your comments
to the document authors via the link provided for each document.
Brief comments are welcome, not only detailed analysis.  Public
comments are an excellent indication of community interest and support
for a document.

* Functional Components of Grid Service Provider Authorisation Service
  Middleware  [will be available for comment shortly]

* HPCBP Advanced Filter Extension

* Policy for Supporting Grid and e-Science Education and Training

* Towards Professional Grid Certification

* Requirements on operating Grids in Firewalled Environments

* Use of SAML to retrieve Authorization Credentials

* Use of WS-TRUST and SAML to Access a Credential Validation Service

All documents in public comment may be reached at this Web address:
   http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/?public_comment

We have also had some documents published recently, which will be the
subject of a few other email messages from me.

See you in Singapore for OGF24!
  -- Greg Newby, OGF Editor

Dr. Gregory Newby, Chief Scientist of the Arctic Region Supercomputing Center
Univ of Alaska Fairbanks-909 Koyukuk Dr-PO Box 756020-Fairbanks-AK 99775-6020
e: newby AT arsc.edu v: 907-450-8663 f: 907-450-8603 w: www.arsc.edu/~newby