[wg-all] Survey of OGF Event Pattern - are we hitting the mark?

Joel Replogle replogle at ogf.org
Fri Nov 7 09:07:08 CST 2008

All - As a result of discussions within the OGF leadership about
events beyond those currently planned for 2009, we would like your
input on the frequency of future OGF Events.
OGF would like to engage its key "worker" members in a survey to
determine whether the current event pattern (meeting three times per
year, often co-locating with other organizations) continues to meet
the organization’s needs or whether one of several other options
might work better.

Please help provide input for decisions about future events by taking
this one-page survey.

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB228GBFUPG3D

Thanks,

Joel

Joel Replogle              Director, Open Grid Forum
replogle at ogf.org              http://www.ogf.org