[wg-all] SC07 demonstrations

John Ehrig jehrig at inventures.com
Thu Oct 18 18:17:29 CDT 2007

Hello All,

OGF is planning to produce a press release about our SC07 demo
activities and produce a flyer that will highlight these activities. If
your group is planning a SC07 demonstration, please email me so I can
compile a complete list.  So far, I am aware of the following demos:
* HPCP
* GIN
* NML
* GridRPC
* Byte I/O (tentative)

Are there others?

If you will doing a demo and haven't already done so, please email me
the following info:
1) A brief description (about 1 paragraph) of the demo, include whether
the demo is of a published standard or is a prototype demo.
2) The demo booth(s) name and #.  If the demo will only occur at
specific times or days, please provide that info.
3) Demo contact name(s) and email address(es) in case someone that is at
SC07 would like more information and will know who to ask for.
4) a brief description (about 1 paragraph) about the standard that the
demo is based on; answering what the standard is, who should care
(target users) and what benefit they will get from implementing or
adopting the standard.
5) who I can follow up with if I need more info and how to best reach
you.
Optional:
1) Brief diagram of the demo
2) More details on all the above, if you want/can provide it

Also, I would guess that many of the organizations that own the booths
that are hosting, or helping to host, these demos are planning to
produce marketing materials and signage in support of the demo.  It
would be great if you could ensure that the OGF logo is used in these
materials (or that OGF is somehow otherwise noted).

Thanks,

John Ehrig
Open Grid Forum
Enterprise and Marketing Program Manager
925 275-6677
www.ogf.org
<http://www.ogf.orgopen/> Open Forum | Open Standards