[wg-all] OGF Member and Participant Survey

John Ehrig jehrig at inventures.com
Thu Jul 12 08:59:11 CDT 2007

All OGF members and participants are encouraged to take our on-line
member survey.  The results of this survey will be used track our
progress, improve our member services and help guide our strategy.  We
will publish the results in the August edition of our GridConnections
Newsletter. The survey is only 12 questions and should take about 5
minutes to complete, so please take a moment to give us your very
important feedback.  Responses are completely anonymous.
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB226MYGL3JWL

Regards,

John Ehrig
Open Grid Forum
Enterprise and Marketing Program Manager
925 275-6677
www.ogf.org