[wg-all] Errant GGF14 Message and OGF19 Update

john.ehrig at ogf.org john.ehrig at ogf.org
Tue Jan 23 18:04:42 CST 2007

Some of you may have seen an email regarding GGF14.  Please disregard this
email.  This message did not originate from an OGF mail server and we
believe it was an isolated problem and will not be repeated.

In any case, we do have an event fast approaching - OGF19 in Chapel Hill,
January 29 to February 2.  There is still time to register and participate.
Along with group sessions, attendees will have access to an extensive
schedule of eScience workshops and Enterprise outreach activities. Our
program includes a new Grid Software Providers track to enable our community
to interact more regularly and substantially with the key grid software
providers. We are also continuing the "requirement summits" that we began
during GGF18. These summits provide opportunities for members of our
community to communicate requirements, shape priorities, and engage in our
technical strategy and roadmap process.

To register, please visit
http://www.regonline.com/Checkin.asp?EventId=111730.  The program schedule
is available at http://www.ogf.org/OGF19/events_schedule_ogf19.php.

We look forward to seeing you in Chapel Hill.

Regards,

John Ehrig
OGF Marketing Program Manager
925-275-6677