[wg-all] OGF21 Program Now Available; Early Registration Closing

john.ehrig at ogf.org john.ehrig at ogf.org
Wed Aug 15 22:52:56 CDT 2007

OGF Members and Participants,

The preliminary program schedule for the group sessions at OGF21 is now
available http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/?event_id=8&tentative.

OGF21 will be held October 15-19 in Seattle, Washington. Please consider
joining us for this important event where we will continue the significant
momentum we have built around publication of specifications; build on a
number of critical community initiatives begun in Chapel Hill and Manchester
such as software forums, enterprise sessions focused on data center grid
applications, and workshops on topical grid issues such as Web 2.0; and
present adoption case studies which show the tangible value grids have
brought to various organizations and industries.

Early registration for OGF21 closes this Friday 8/17. Register now in order
to save up to $100 off the 'full' registration fee.
http://www.ogf.org/OGF21/events_regstrtn_ogf21.php

Regards,

John Ehrig
Open Grid Forum
Enterprise and Marketing Program Manager
925 275-6677
www.ogf.org
Open Forum|Open Standards