[wg-all] FW: Open Grid Forum At-Large Board Nominations

Steve Crumb scrumb at ggf.org
Mon Jul 17 11:30:54 CDT 2006

Dear GGF/EGA Participant,

By now you have seen the formal announcement of the completion of the
GGF/EGA merger and the creation of the Open Grid Forum (OGF).  As the new
Executive Director of OGF, I welcome your continued participation in the
core processes of the new organization, including the call for nominations
for new "at-large" Board of Director members.

I invite you to participate in this essential process by visiting
http://www.ogf.org/bod_election/nomination.php before July 31 and nominating
individuals (self-nominations are accepted) to be considered as At-large
members of the board.

Participation on the 15-seat board of directors is open to all OGF members
via one of two paths - Organizational or At-large. Members that sponsor at
the Platinum level are eligible for one of up-to-10 Organizational board
seats. All members (including individual members) can nominate candidates
for the up-to-5 At-large seats and all members (except Platinum members) are
eligible to serve as At-Large directors.

Members appointed to the board provide guidance and oversight through their
active leadership and participation. At-large board members represent
essential voices from our community - helping to provide balance, insight
and expertise during board deliberations to enable the success of our
mission.  For more information on the entire Board appointment process,
please visit
http://www.ogf.org/merger_docs/OGFBoardInitialAppointmentAgreement.pdf.

Thanks,

Steve Crumb