[wg-all] OGF Survey & OGF19 Schedule

Steve Crumb scrumb at ogf.org
Mon Dec 18 15:17:57 CST 2006

Dear OGF Participant,

A few last minute reminders prior to the start of the holiday season.

We are establishing a "satisfaction index" baseline that will help us
measure the effectiveness of our membership program in 2007.  Could you
please take 5 minutes before your holiday break to complete our online
member survey?  The survey is completely anonymous and the results will be
published for viewing in January.  Click on this link to start the survey
<http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB225WPEGUMR4>
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB225WPEGUMR4

The OGF19 schedule is now online at:
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/?event_id=6

While this schedule has been reviewed by a number of leaders, some sessions
may still shift for various reasons.

Finally, registration continues for OGF19 at:
http://www.regonline.com/Checkin.asp?EventId=111730.

Discounted rates are available until January 19, but why wait?  Register
today!  And, if wish to receive a $100 membership discount, register as a
2007 OGF individual member at:
http://www.ogf.org/Members/members_ind_program.php.    If you are an
employee of an organizational member of OGF, you should also register but
must use an organizational membership code.  Contact your organizational
coordinator or send a note to me to obtain this code.

Thanks again and have a great holiday!

Steve Crumb
Executive Director, OGF
scrumb at ogf.org