[wg-all] NOMCOM Update

Joel Replogle replogle at ogf.org
Wed Dec 13 08:04:19 CST 2006

All - this is an update on NOMCOM from Sven van den Berghe, the
NOMCOM chair:

NOMCOM 2006 is well into its process but we are still looking for more
candidates to fill the open positions.

Visit www.ogf.org/nomcom for details of the open positions.

We would particularly like to receive more volunteers for the
marketing and
enterprise functions. If you think that you could help the OGF in its
promotions
or outreach to enterprise, then please consider volunteering (either
yourself or some
one you think could do the job).

There is also a new opening for AD Data (in Standards).

We will be holding interviews during the next OGF (19 at Chapel Hill)
so if you reply
soon we can arrange a time (if you can't make it to Chapel Hill we
can also interview
by phone).

Thanks, and remember to volunteer, or send names of people who could
do one of the
jobs, to nomcom at ogf.org

Sven van den Berghe (NOMCOM 2006 Chair)