[wg-all] OGF Announces At-Large Board Members

Steve Crumb scrumb at ggf.org
Tue Aug 15 16:16:00 CDT 2006

Dear OGF/GGF/EGA Participant,

Over this last weekend, Open Grid Forum (OGF) completed its process for
electing the At-Large Board representatives.  Please join me in
congratulating our new At-Large Board members:
- Jason Carolan, Sun Microsystems
- Charlie Catlett, TeraGrid, U of Chicago/Argonne Labs
- Dr. Hiro Kishimoto, Fujitsu
- Dr. Bill Nitzberg, Altair Engineering/PBSPro
- Paul Strong, eBay

These five At-large members will join the board representatives from our ten
Platinum organizational members:
- Intel
- Oracle
- IBM
- Network Appliance
- Microsoft
- Hewlett-Packard
- Fujitsu-Siemens
- UK eScience/DTI
- EMC Corporation
- Platform Computing.

The fifteen Board Members will hold their first OGF Board meeting in the
Cupertino, CA on August 24th.  At our Town Hall session at GridWorld/GGF18
in Washington DC, the OGF community will have the opportunity to meet
several members of the new Board along with members of the OGF leadership
team.

Please join me in congratulating the At-Large members of the Board and take
time to greet and meet with them at GridWorld/GGF18 in Washington DC
(September 11-14).  If you are interested in the process followed for the
At-Large election, please refer to:
http://www.ogf.org/merger_docs/OGFBoardInitialAppointmentAgreement.pdf.

Steve Crumb
Executive Director, OGF