[wg-all] Last day for input: EGA/GGF Merger name survey

Joel Replogle replogle at ggf.org
Tue Apr 18 13:12:55 CDT 2006

All - today is the last day for input on the EGA/GGF merger name
survey.  If you have not already done so, please visit the survey
link below.

As you may know, EGA and GGF are planning to merge into a unified
organization to lead the adoption of grid standards. We are
conducting a communications audit to determine characteristics of the
'neworg' and whether or not a name change is of strategic value. All
answers you provide will be anonymous.

We encourage you to take 5 minutes and complete our e-survey.  The
survey will only be open until the end of day Tuesday, April 18 (US
Pacific Time), so we would appreciate your prompt input and thank you
for your time.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB22585FN3TYC.

Thanks,

Joel (for the EGA/GGF merger team)