[wg-all] EGA/GGF merger naming survey

Joel Replogle replogle at ggf.org
Fri Apr 14 11:30:23 CDT 2006

Dear GGF Participant:
As you may know, GGF and EGA are planning to merge into a unified
organization to lead the adoption of grid standards. We are conducting a
communications audit to determine characteristics of the 'neworg' and
whether or not a name change is of strategic value. All answers you
provide
will be anonymous.

We encourage you to take 5 minutes and complete our e-survey.  The
survey
will only be open until the end of day Tuesday, April 18 (US Pacific
Time),
so we would appreciate your prompt input and thank you for your time.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2257YZ6Z4Y6

Thanks,

Joel (for the GGF/EGA merger team)