[wg-all] RE: Seeking Nomination for the Grid Forum Steering Group - PLEASE FORWARD TO INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS

Linesch, Mark mark.linesch at hp.com
Tue Apr 26 14:00:49 CDT 2005

The Global Grid Forum (GGF) Nominations Committee is soliciting
nominations for the open positions on the Grid Forum Steering Group
(GFSG). You can read the details at http://www.gridforum.org/nomcom
<http://www.gridforum.org/nomcom> . A unique opportunity exits now to
become part of the new leadership team of GGF during 2005.

The following GFSG positions are open:

Standards Function:
* Vice Chair Standards
* Area Director (AD) Infrastructure
* AD Compute
* AD Applications
* AD Standards Liaison

Community Function:
* Vice chair Communities
* AD Research Applications
* AD Industrial Applications
* AD Grid Operations
* AD Technology Innovators
* AD Major Grid Projects
* AD Community Affairs

Operations Function:
* AD Marketing
* AD Events
* AD Finance
* AD Sponsorship
* AD Information Technology

This is an exciting time in the GGF. In addition to continuing our
important standards efforts, we are working to strengthen and expand
communities of interest in GGF.  Also, we are introducing new
opportunities for leadership in the GGF operations.  Please consider who
you would like to see in the GGF leadership and send nominations to
nomcom at ggf.org. Self nominations are encouraged.  The deadline is
Friday, May 20, 2005.

Thanks for your support.

Mark

Mark Linesch  l  Chairman, Global Grid Forum (GGF)  l  Hewlett Packard
mark.linesch at hp.com  l  linesch at ggf.org  l  281-514-0322 Tel  l
281-414-7082 Cell