[WFM-RG] Group session at OGF 21 in Seattle Oct 15-19

Ewa Deelman deelman at isi.edu
Tue Sep 4 13:17:00 CDT 2007

Hi,

We will hold a session at OGF 21 in Seattle. Tentatively our session is
scheduled for Monday, Oct. 15th 9:00-10:30.

The meeting agenda is as follows:

Workflow system interoperability

Recent developments in the field of workflows

Plans for future meetings

We will discuss the results of recent workshops on scientific workflows
and other current topics.

If anyone would like to give a talk during the session, please let me or
Ian Taylor know.

I am looking forward to seeing you there!

-Ewa

Ewa Deelman, Ph.D

Research Assistant Professor,  USC Computer Science Department

Project Leader, USC Information Sciences Institute

4676 Admiralty Way, suite 1001

Marina del Rey, CA 90202

(310) 448-8408

www.isi.edu/~deelman