[WFM-RG] Announcement: New co-Chair Ian Taylor

Ewa Deelman deelman at isi.edu
Fri Feb 9 12:06:50 CST 2007

Hello,

I would like to announce that Jim Blythe will be stepping down as
co-chair of our group and I would like to thank Jim for his work over
the past four years.

At the same time it is my pleasure to welcome Ian Taylor from Cardiff
University and Louisiana State University as the new co-Chair. Ian has
an extensive research record in the area of workflow management and
leads the well-known Triana project.

As his first activity, Ian will be organizing a group session at OGF 20
in Manchester.

Please stay tuned for more information and discussion of upcoming
events.

-Ewa