[wfm-rg] Workflow session at GGF 15

Ewa Deelman deelman at isi.edu
Thu Aug 11 15:22:24 CDT 2005

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the lack of communication, but my personal life kept me very
busy lately.

As you know GGF15 will be in Boston October 3-6. I initially thought
that we could have a workshop at this GGF but it is coming up very fast
and the timeline may be just too short. However, I would like to have a
session or two at this GGF. What would be good to do at this point is to
decide on the topics people want to discuss. So, could you please send
your ideas to the mailing list.

Some topics that we included in our charter are:

Business and Science Workflows in the Grid Environment.

Workflow Management Research in Web Services and Applicability to Grid
Services

Workflow Execution Systems in Grids

Fault Management in Workflow Execution

Hope to hear from you,

-Ewa

Ewa Deelman, PhD

Research Assistant Professor, USC Computer Science Department

Research Team Leader, Center for Grid Technologies

USC Information Sciences Institute

4676 Admiralty Way, suite 1001

Marina Del Rey, CA 90292

(310) 448-8408           http://www.isi.edu/~deelman