[WEBMASTER] Business Transfer Of Industrial Transportation LLC

Zil president Igor at zilpresident.com
Mon Mar 14 08:52:03 EDT 2022

Good day,

  I'm Igor Zakharov i am the owner of ZiL Industrial Transportation company with over $368m assets across Europe and united states of America. couple of years when i traveled to the eastern/central part of the united state for Vacation  i patronized your business often with the help of this i was able to get your email from my address book. and suggested i should write you if you might be interested in this great offer.

     Unfortunately few weeks ago the Russian and Ukraine conflict began which has claimed so many civilians lives and properties. i believe the whole world knows our  President is been so mean which is really affecting us as a business owner, we never imagine loosing all our properties to the Foreign  governments by any means.

     Have been working for what i have for the past 40 years it has never been easier to acquire all what i have with the help of my parents before they died. couple of weeks has been so tough and saddened to me but with the help of my lawyers and wealth managers i was assured i wont loose my assets to the foreign government as they are freezing Russians assets all over Europe & America, though i was given limited days to ensure i transfer the whole assets to non Russian in order to avoid it been frozen. we have documented all the process and i believe its gonna work out.

  You might be curious if this would definitely work or not but i assure you my legal firm are top expert in the United States of America which would help make it work within couple of days. i can break it down how we are going to share the whole assets if you are able to get it all moved to you. my wealth managers and lawyers would be taking 10% while you will be taking 25% and i have the 65% back to me.  After this is successfully done i hope we still have alot to do together as a business partner our integrity & been courageous matters in whatever and situation we find ourselves.

Kindly write me back if you are interested so i can forward my wealth managers contacts to you or i inform them to write.

Thanks
--
Igor Zakharov
 igorzakharov at kolgav.com