[WEBMASTER] Account Verification Update

American Expresss froiyazuloje-8731 at yopmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:26:06 EDT 2022

   Start using your American ExpressCard with Apple Pay

AMERICAN EXPRESS

   	  Your American Express Card is locked

   	  We noticed a sign in attempt from an unusual locatiion and device.
 To protect your account against any fraudulent activity, your American Express online account management has been locked.

  Manage My Account
 You'll receive transaction notifications whenever you use your Card. Some notifications may be for temporary or pending charges, such as pre-authorizations at gas stations and hotels.
 If you have questions about your charges, or see something unfamiliar on your account, you can  let us know online.
 Thank you for your Card Membership,
 American Express Customer Care

   	  PRIVACY STATEMENT | UPDATE YOUR EMAIL

   	  Your account information is included above to help you recognize this as a customer care e-mail from American Express. To learn more about e-mail security or report a suspicious e-mail, please visit us at americanexpress.com/phishing. We kindly ask you not to reply to this e-mail but instead contact us via Customer Care.
 - 2022 American Express. All rights reserved.
 INTUNEMWDPD0001