[WEBMASTER] An easy way to relieve stress at work

Gomboc Shop gomboc at gomboc-webshop.com
Thu Jul 21 09:35:47 EDT 2022

Forget your problems and power up . . .

						Looking for an inspirational corporate gift
that's different from the boring hit product that
every colleague already has at least two of at
home?Thanks to the colorful pieces in our supply,
you can surprise your colleagues or even business
partners with a truly special item, the Gomboc

What is Gomboc?

stress relief table toy
mathematical invention, the first and only
homogeneous self-righting shape
inspires and makes you think with its hypnotic
movement, offers a different perspective to the
word
great conversation starter
helps you stay focused during longer conversations
or even therapy

						Gomboc Light Models

						Black Gomboc Light
						79,00 € + Shipping price

									Read More

						Blue Gomboc Light
						79,00 € + Shipping price

									Read More

						Green Gomboc Light
						79,00 € + Shipping price

									Read More

						Red Gomboc Light
						79,00 € + Shipping price

									Read More

						For orders regarding 3 or more Light Gomboc,
download our discounted offer!

										Gomboc Light discounted prices

						Check out the webshop for more "Gomboc
experience" and special associates with uniquely
decorated gift box and glass plate!

										Gomboc Webshop

						Address
						Dolphio Technologies Ltd.
H-1095 Budapest, Soroksari str 48.
Mobile: 00-36-20-957-3357
E-mail: service at gomboc.shop.com

						The email address webmaster at ogf.org to
which this newsletter has been sent comes from a
certified business register or a public database
where this address is flagged as an electronic
contact for the company. Consequently, the e-mail
address does not constitute personal data, even if
it is otherwise included in the name (s) of the
company's owner or representative. Please note
that by sending this letter, we proceed according
to the EU Data Protection Regulation, as described
in our Privacy Policy. If you no longer wish to
receive Gomboc promotional e-mails please click on
the following link:
Unsubscribe from all future emails.
If you cannot unsubscribe by clicking the
unsubscribe link, please indicate your intention
at service at gomboc-webshop.com.