[WEBMASTER] Action Neeeded (SBA #6371537007)

mail at sbaadminn.com mail at sbaadminn.com
Wed Apr 6 09:49:03 EDT 2022

 Good afternoon,
 When reviewing your submitted Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application (LFA), we noticed some differences between your application and the information provided to us.
 We are asking that you confirm the yellow highlighted items in the Revised LFA (attached document). If, after your review, you agree with all of the highlighted items, please confirm via the document.  You must use the link in this email to submit the requested additional documentation or reply to this message with the adjusted information.  Do NOT attempt to resubmit any information through the Bank 19s website.

 Regards,
 PPP Loan Team

 This communication contains information that is confidential. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). This message may be an attorney-client communication and, as such, is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying, forwarding or use of this communication or the information herein is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender and then delete the communication and destroy any copies.