[WEBMASTER] [Christian Media] Christian Prophecy - Oct 12, 2021

John deBritto freshwaterfromgod2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 14:09:28 EDT 2021

* TWIN TIMELINES PROPHECY SAYS INFLATION WILL CRUSH FAMILY FINANCES *

Amidst the fight for raising the American debt ceiling going on in
Congress, our blind leaders will not listen to the Bible Prophecy that
forecasts the great inflation that brought the ungodly *Third Reich* to
power in the Germany of the 1930’s, will be prophetically recapitulated in
America. Worse yet, the Christians – held hostage by their blind leaders –
are not being warned there is Scripture that predicts economic ruin will
precede the rise of the American led “Fourth Reich.”

Many believers do recognize the prophesied tribulational events are now
occurring, but instead of rethinking the twisted theology they’ve been
taught for the last century, they are still listening to the “idol
shepherds” *(Zechariah 11:17)* of the *Rapture Cult* who led them astray in
the first place.

“Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will
require my flock at their hand…for I will deliver my flock from their
mouth, that they may not be meat for them” *(Ezekiel 34:10).  *

Predictably, virtually all believers think such verses apply to some other
“flock,” and not their own because they are sure this does not apply to
their church. But the unseen Spiritual facts say the believers have long
forgotten they are actually a form of “Spiritual Israel,” and have
blasphemously ceded their chosen people birthright to the Christ rejecting
Jewish people. At the same time, the American Christian prophecy
establishment has erected media walls around their constituency, blocking
prophecy sent by the LORD to His people. Just like the parable of *JESUS
CHRIST *where “a certain man” arranged a great supper, but those invited to
the event declined to come, “and they all with one consent began to make
excuse” *(Luke 14:15),* when those invited repeatedly refused, He sent his
servants to bring in those usually not counted worthy.

Just as the ancient Jews refused to come to the metaphoric supper with
Christ, the Christians are now refusing to look beyond their traditions,
but those who are upset at the dreadful state of world events are now
responding to the call. Thus, the principle of *Sequential Recapitulation*
(also called *Doubling*) is unfolding, and the “church” has eyes, but they
do not see. Introductory information on another version of prophecy from
the *Christian Media *ministry, including the Internet location of a
special underground video on this Spiritual bondage can be provided by
texting your name, email, and *POSTAL* mailing address to *541/930/4440*
with the words “Doubling” or by calling *541/899/8888*, and leaving your
name, *POSTAL*, and email address on the voice mail answering device,
and *Christian
Media* will quietly mail you more information, including the location of
the underground Internet video website.