[WEBMASTER] [Christian Media] Christian Media Communique: The Perdition Engine II

John deBritto freshwaterfromgod2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 14:11:01 EDT 2021

*Christian Media *

Communiqué

*THE PERDITION ENGINE*

*Part II*

In our last installment of the *Communique*, we introduced *The Perdition
Engine*, a colorful term we’ve been using at *Christian Media* to describe
how *Death* and *Hell* function together as a system. In this exotic
characterization, humanity functions as the “fuel” of the Spiritual system
we’re describing.

Once again, earthly terms can hardly capture the details of how this
“engine” works, and it is clear that Spiritual discernment is required to
accurately perceive this *other worldly* concept.

“The natural man receiveth not the things of the spirit of God: for they
are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are
spiritually discerned” *(I Corinthians 2:14). *

Nevertheless, it is clear from the Scriptures that it is a two stage
system, in that the “False Prophet” side of the system feeds the “Death”
side. In this picturesque imagery, the Spirit seen as “Hell” equivocates
with the allegorical *False Prophet,* and the Spirit seen as “Death”
inhabits the entity articulated as *Antichrist. *Indeed, it’s relatively
easy to connect Death with Antichrist (as well as Hell with the False
Prophet), as the Scripture explicitly tell us Jesus Christ is “Life.”

“I am the way, the truth, and the *Life:* no man cometh unto the Father,
but by me” *(John 14:6).*

Since *Anti *Christ would be the opposite polarity of Christ, simple logic
dictates the term equivocates with the opposite of *Life* – which would be
*Death*. It’s more difficult in locating the persona of the *False Prophet*,
but since he/it is *not Life*, and the personage defined as “Death” is
established as *Anti Life* (Antichrist), it naturally follows that “Hell”
straddles the two polarities. Thus we have three components to the
*Triuniverse*, and two of them – *Death* and *Hell* - sound peculiarly
unappealing.

The two perfectly manifest the “two parts” which have an end, as specified
in Zechariah’s epic “two parts…cut off” and “third part” preserved prophecy:

“In all the land, saith the Lord, *two parts* therein shall be cut off and
die; but the *third* shall be left therein” *(Zechariah 13:8).*

We know, for example, the “False Prophet” fraudulently seeks to project the
imagery of pointing the way to *Life*, when actually he is leading the
earth (characterized in the text as the “multitude,” or “them that dwell on
the earth” – *Revelation 6:10*) -- to *Death*.

“*[the False Prophet] *causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to
worship the *[Antichrist]* beast” *(Revelation 13:12).*

The fact that the False Prophet is a *deceiver* is evident from just about
every reference to this character, but it’s instructive to note that he is
represented as appearing to be “like a lamb” – a specific reference to a
Biblical term – when his genuine nature is revealed by the fact that he
speaks “as a dragon.”

”He had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a *dragon*” *(Revelation
13:11).*

Further, the text specifically informs us the entity in view is a *deceiver*.

“And *deceiveth* them that dwell on the earth by the means of those *[mighty
deeds]* which he had power to do in the sight of the beast” *(Revelation
13:12).*

The reader will note that I’ve substituted the term “mighty deeds” for the
word “miracles” in this epic verse from Revelation. Many don’t realize that
the *same Greek word* in the manuscripts that is rendered “miracles” in
*Revelation,* is seen as “mighty deeds” in *II Corinthians:*

“Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in
signs, and wonders, and *mighty deeds*” *(II Corinthians 12:12). *

The fact that the acts of the False Prophet is also used in the context of
a Christian figure is useful as we seek to point out that the personage in
view is not necessarily an individual man, as it has been falsely assumed
by believers for many centuries. After all, the text tells us the
collective that is one of the churches in Revelation, abruptly shifts to
statements that are easily attributable to an individual, *when the context
requires it applies to the entire church*:

”Thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of
nothing *[when
in reality]* thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and
naked” (*Revelation 3:14).*

Obviously, the individual members of that church don’t show up without
clothes for services, so it can be said the LORD is addressing the entire
body, in a figurative sense.

Furthermore, in at least some of the the *epistles,* we see the letters are
written to *the entire church*, as evidenced by the salutation.

“Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the
Thessalonians…..” *(II Thessalonicans 2:1).*

In Revelation, the second “beast” – which is the “False Prophet” -- is
obviously allegorical, as *beasts* in the book of Daniel do not represent
individuals, but an entire kingdom.

“And behold another *beast*, like to a bear…and it had three ribs in the
mouth of it between the teeth of it” *(Daniel 7:5).*

Finally, since Revelation tells us the False Prophet has all the power of
the Antichrist beast, and the Antichrist beast has absorbed the attributes
of the four beast kingdoms in Daniel 7 (“like unto a leopard…mouth as the
mouth of a lion” – *Revelation 13:2*), the *False Prophet* must be much
larger in scope than a powerful individual. Only an entire religious
movement would fit the description of this entity, as he/it causes *the
entire world* to honor and obey the first beast.

“And *[he]* causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the
first beast, whose deadly wound was healed” *(Revelation 13:12). *

It is crucial that believers realize the Scriptures are seeking to
communicate the Spiritual architecture that exists (the “dominions” –
*Colossians
1:16*)  behind this physical reality. In our previous installment of *The
Perdition Engine,* we sought to characterize the Spiritual powers that
activate the two entities of the *False Prophet* and *Antichrist*, as the
text indicates that the powers identified as *Death* and *Hell* have
attributes which are seen in multiple generations, and demonstrates how
these entities animate individuals in successive generations.

By analyzing the various vessels whose descriptions are recorded in
Scripture, we can develop a cumulative perception of these powers, which
we’ve identified as “Death” and “Hell” – the two components of *The
Perdition Engine*. So far, we’ve shown them to be revealed in *Antichrist*
and *False Prophet*, and *Thorns* and *Briars*, which are representative of
two unclean spirits.

“And I saw….unclean spirits….*[come]* out of the mouth of the mouth of the
beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet” *(Revelation 16:13)*

There are, however, many historical figures – including human beings in
various timelines – which communicate the same structure. In the Gospels,
we find an important episode involving the King of Judaea, identified as *Herod
the tetrarch*, who gave a great feast for the important figures in his
government, to celebrate his birthday.

*Herod* was accompanied by *Herodias*, his brother’s wife, and her
daughter. It is indicated he was engaged in an illicit affair with
Herodias, and *John the Baptist* had denounced the relationship.
Embarrassed, Herodias wanted John executed, but she lacked the authority,
as only kings or governors could order the death penalty. Herod had agreed
to throw John in prison, but he was reluctant to execute John because he
feared the power in him.

“And when he would have put him to death, he feared the multitude, because
they counted him as a prophet” *(Matthew 14:5).*

At his birthday party, the daughter of Herodias danced for Herod, and he
was so taken with her, he offered her anything she wanted. After asking her
mother what to ask for, Herodias told her to demand the *head* of *John the
Baptist*. Because he had publicly promised her whatever she wanted, the
King was maneuvered into killing John, even though he was reluctant to do
so, as “Death” fears the power of *Life, *which was within John.

“And the king was exceedingly sorry; yet for his oath’s sake, and for their
sake which sat with him, he would not reject her. And immediately the king
sent an executioner, and commanded his head to be brought: and he went and
beheaded him in the prison” *(Mark 6:26, 27). *

This instance identifies the Spirit of *Death* in *Herod*, the Spirit of
*Hell* in *Herodias*, and obviously *John* was indwelled by the Spirit
of *Life.
*

>From this we learn that “Hell” *wants to kill*, but cannot because it lacks
the authority. “Death” has the authority to kill, *but is reluctant to do
so*, fearing the *LORD*, and His power. *Life* is divinely given, it is
innocent, and it was sacrificed because of the evil surrounding it.  Thus,
the two-phase *Perdition Engine*, working in a symbiotic fashion, seeks to
kill the *Life*, which is one with God.

There are additional Scriptural scenarios which confirm this perception,
However, further examples of the principalities (*Colossians 2:15*) in
the *Triuniverse
*will have to wait for our next installment of *The Perdition Engine*.

*-- James Lloyd  *

*To Be Continued*