[WEBMASTER] [Christian Media] Christian Media Communique: The Perdition Engine I

John deBritto freshwaterfromgod2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 16:22:49 EST 2021

*Christian Media *

Communiqué

*THE PERDITION ENGINE*

Yet another term dubbed by *Christian Media*, the *Perdition Engine*
describes *a Spiritual system* identified in our various ministry outlets
as the two-stage operation of the twin entities the book of Revelation
refers to as *Death *and *Hell.* In multiple passages in the Scriptures,
these two represent Spiritual strongholds that are demonstrated to be *divided
halves*, which work to energize the *Perdition Engine. *A more rudimentary
comment shows they are both receptacles which are associated with the lost.

“And death and hell delivered up the dead which were *in* *them*” *(Revelation
20:13).*

In the past, discerning readers of the Scriptures have noticed that
multiple verses where “Death” is mentioned, also frequently show that
“Hell” is in the vicinity. Far from a simple coincidence (besides the
obvious fact the text is describing a mysterious phenomenon where the two
terms speak of something that contains the “dead”), there is evidence that
there is some sort of mystical relationship between the two.

For instance, an often cited passage in *Isaiah* that reproves Israel, also
describes a “covenant with death,” that is accompanied by an “agreement
with hell.”

“ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem…..have said,
we have made *a covenant with death*, and *with hell are we at
agreement*” *(Isaiah
28:14,15).*

We have previously found that this two-fold presence is usually found in
conjunction with a *third* entity, variously dubbed with euphemisms for
life, righteousness, light, or other terms which are descriptive of
positive things. Together, this triune alignment has *two parts* finite,
negative, or divided, and a *third* singular part that is eternal,
positive, or one with God. In this regard, it’s useful to refer to all
three “parts” as the *Triuniverse. *

The prophet *Zechariah* has the most succinct articulation of the two
part *Perdition
Engine, *that opposes the third “part.”

“And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, *two
parts* therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left
therein. And I will bring the *third part *through the fire, and will
refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they
shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say It is my people:
and they shall say The Lord is my God” *(Zechariah 13:8, 9).*

The more we realize that the Holy Spirit referenced these as “parts” in
Zechariah, the more we perceive that earthly terms that describe a
Spiritual substance are woefully inadequate. It’s much more important to
see the recurring verses dealing with almost *any *duo that has a negative
or earthly connotation, combined with a Spiritually preserved “third,” that
communicates the thought that God wished to impart. For instance, the verse
in *Isaiah* that I previously cited about the ‘’covenant with death,” also
mentioned “Jerusalem” -- obviously the “third part” in which “scornful” men
“rule,” through the power of an arrangement with “death” and “hell.”

Regarding the end result of the LORD’s intervention in the affairs of
mankind, we offer the following prophetic metaphor.

“The *light* of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame:
and it shall devour his *thorns* and his *briars* in one day” *(Isaiah
10:17). *

This alignment is relatively obvious as the “light of Israel” is *JESUS,*
and he is synonymous with a flame.

“For our God is a consuming fire” *(Hebrews 12:29).*

This is also plainly revealed by John the Baptist when he described Christ,
and said the Lord was going to burn the “chaff” (the waste product left
behind at the harvest) with an all consuming fire.

“He will thoroughly purge his floor, and will gather the *wheat* into his
*[barn]*; but the *chaff* he will burn with fire unquenchable” *(Luke
3:17). *

In Isaiah’s allegorical thought, the “chaff” equivocates to the *two parts*
of his “thorns” and his “briars.”

The relationship that characterizes the way the two parts symbiotically
energize the *Perdition Engine* was more fully revealed in the book of the
revealing of Jesus Christ – the Revelation. There we see the two described
as *Antichrist* and the *False Prophet*.

“And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw *a beast* rise up *out of
the sea*…and I beheld *another beast* coming up *out of the earth**”
(Revelation 13:1, 11). *

It’s self evident from the adjacent texts the first beast represents
*Antichrist*, and the second beast is the *False Prophet*. Further, we note
the *two* locales they are associated with – the sand and the sea.

This aspect of the two factions (for lack of a better term) is clearly
related to the two chapters in the book of *Daniel* (chapters two and
seven), where we see a pattern of *two sets *of four kingdoms – one which
is situated on the *sea*, and other on the *land*.

“…four great beasts came up from the *sea*” *(Daniel 7:3).*

Conversely, the four that were articulated in Chapter Two were imaged as a
great statue, with composite metals, which we are told represented the
ancient earthly kingdoms of Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome. Beside the
facts that statues are usually placed on *dry* *land*, a related vision of
*Babylon* has the kingdom imaged as a great tree, and obviously, trees grow
on dry land. Thus, the sequence is definitely begun with Babylon, which is
found in “all the earth” *(Daniel 4:11).*

Another interesting fact is the invisible cross which is formed when the
reader connects the link between the first set of kingdoms in Daniel with
the second beast of Revelation, and the second set of kingdoms in Daniel
with the first beast of Revelation.

We also see the descriptions of these “beasts” in Revelation is consistent
with the idea that they have a mystical relationship with each other, as we
see the *False Prophet* “causes” the earth dwellers to worship the first
beast.

“And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast, and *causeth* the
earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast” *(Revelation
13:12).*

It might be assumed that the “False Prophet” is the *herald* of Antichrist,
in a devilish imitation of the relationship between John the Baptist and
Jesus Christ; but this overlooks the deeper architecture of the *Perdition
Engine* -- which is obviously animated by Satan -- as the reprobate angel
whose ambitious desire motivated him to be attempt to be “like the most
high” *(Isaiah 14:14).*

“And I saw three unclean spirits….come out of the mouth of the dragon, and
out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false
prophet” *(Revelation
16:13)*

This is a crucial fact, as *JESUS* was in complete unity with the Father,
in His role of a servant, as He demonstrated in several Scriptural
statements.

“And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant” *(Matthew
20:27).*

Christ taught when you sit down at a meal, the Christians should take the
most humble seat.

“And when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he
that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher” *(Luke
14:10).*

Therefore, since the two Spirits that form the *Perdition Engine*
(Death/Antichrist and Hell/False Prophet), are manifestations of the fallen
angel *Lucifer*, it follows that they function in *a self-centered fashion*,
in sharp contrast to the singular Spirit of the Lord. To put another way,
*Antichrist* and *False Prophet* do *not* operate in collusion with one
another, they operate in a self serving way that invariably brings them
into *collision*, as opposed to *collusion*.

“If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand?” *(Luke
11:18)*

*-- James Lloyd  *

*To Be Continued*

*Christian Media* has Internet video on the subject, but the world’s
Internet media censors, under the control of the Spirit of Antichrist
during the present *Falling Away* from the truth, won’t allow us to give
you the location of this free video without the website being shut
down. *Prophetically
Paralleling* the Pharisees that sought to stop the Apostles from preaching
the truth, media interests controlled by million dollar “Christian”
*corporations
*(from the Latin word Corpse, or dead body), hypocritically deny their
supporters access to data that contradicts their *“Rapture”* narrative, for
fear of losing financial support if their misrepresentations are exposed.
The Internet location of the underground video on the subject can be
provided by texting your name, email, and *POSTAL* mailing address to
*541/930/4440* with the phrase “Era of Antichrist,” or by calling
*541/899/8888*, and leaving your name, *POSTAL*, and email address on the
voice mail answering device, and *Christian Media* will surface mail you
more information, including the location of the underground Internet
website.