[WEBMASTER] Gateway to investments

The Abrahamic Business Circle chairman at theabcircle.co
Mon Aug 30 01:27:11 EDT 2021

Hi,

Allow me this privilege to invite you to become a member of our
Organization, *The Abrahamic Business Circle*
<https://theabcircle.co/List3/lists/lt.php?tid=BCK06HF639ufu6ea+yIDnIkJYqrjtVQvjU6+EvGsz3JYSUPa15Uu5bghFuiA7eV4>
.

My name is *H.E. Dr.Dr.h.c. Raphael Nagel*
<https://theabcircle.co/List3/lists/lt.php?tid=qBOz+YW8KeCa4w8Ip/noP4kJYqrjtQQvjU6+EvGsz3JYSUPa15W+5bghFuiA7eV4>
, I'm the founder and chairman of /The Abrahamic Business Circle/. I'm a
global investor, philanthropist and senior advisor to
Ultra-High-Net-Worth-Individuals (UHNWI) and Royal Families.

/The Abrahamic Business Circle/ is an organization composed of Global
Business Leaders, Diplomats and Royal Families. The organization is hosting
minimum 4 events in a year for free to its members. A meaningful event for
member's continuing knowledge while expanding their global network of
contacts by meeting like-minded leaders.

Currently, /The Abrahamic Business Circle/'s members are coming from more
than 56 countries getting stronger and growing daily. Our MEMBERS are:

 INVESTORS: looking for potential investments OR Buy and Sell companies
 VENTURE CAPITAL FIRMS: looking to finance business OR Joint-Ventures
 START-UPS: seeking a gateway for finance and business accelerator
 BRANCHING OUT: expanding their business and looking for distribution
channels and new clients
 PHILANTHROPISTS: looking for funding start-up and growth financing for a
long-term

Becoming a *MEMBER* of /The Abrahamic Business Circle/ is your gateway to
meet, deal and trade with other members.

Contact us today!

Ms. Maricar @ +971 54 445 1408 (Membership Director)

/Let us work together towards prosperity, Economic Diplomacy through
business./

Sincerely,

*H.E. Dr.Dr.h.c. Raphael Nagel*
<https://theabcircle.co/List3/lists/lt.php?tid=qBOz+YW8KeCa4w8Ip/noP4kJYqrjtQQvjU6+EvGsz3JYSUPa15W+5bghFuiA7eV4>