[WEBMASTER] An easy way to relieve stress at work

Gomboc Shop gomboc at gomboc-webshop.com
Wed Apr 7 10:42:47 EDT 2021

Forget your problems and power up . . .

						Don’t miss out our new product, the Light
Gomboc in four different colors!

						The Gomboc provides you a new way to relieve
stress and get inspiration at work. It is both
entertaining and scientifically interesting, which
gives one the opportunity to present something
unforgettable and unique.

Gomboc will help you get the daily inspiration
because it is a significant scientific innovation
in mathematics, geology and biology as well as in
art and design. It consists of homogenous
material, thus the shape itself accounts for
self-righting.

If You want to order three or more Gomboces ask
for a special offer at our customer service via
email.

 service at gomboc-shop.com

						Green - Gomboc Light
						79,00 € + Shipping price

									READ MORE

						Blue - Gomboc Light
						79,00 € + Shipping price

									READ MORE

						Red - Gomboc Light
						79,00 € + Shipping price

									READ MORE

						Black - Gomboc Light
						79,00 € + Shipping price

									READ MORE

						Check out the webshop for more "Gomboc
experience" and special associates with uniquely
decorated gift box and glass plate!

						Address
						Dolphio Technologies Ltd.
H-1095 Budapest, Soroksari str 48.
Mobile: 00-36-20-957-3357
E-mail: service at gomboc.shop.com

						Impressum
						The email address to which this newsletter
has been sent comes from a certified business
register or a public database where this address
is flagged as an electronic contact for the
company. Consequently, the e-mail address does not
constitute personal data, even if it is otherwise
included in the name (s) of the company's owner or
representative. Please note that by sending this
letter, we proceed according to the EU Data
Protection Regulation, as described in our Privacy
Policy. If you no longer wish to receive Gomboc
promotional e-mails please click on the following
link:
Unsubscribe from all future emails.
If you cannot unsubscribe by clicking the
unsubscribe link, please indicate your intention
at service at gomboc-webshop.com.