[WEBMASTER] This is how to survive the biggest Pandemic of the History

Nancy from PKB grissomsusi at gmail.com
Wed May 6 12:34:05 EDT 2020

Hello there,

Nancy here from Pakubon store, The effects of this crisis are being felt by
the entire world. Companies, families, individuals are all having to make
sacrifices in order to get through it. From our entire family to yours we
would like to thank you for your business, and wish you and your family are
healthy and safe. I have great news for you. Our Covid-19 protection masks
have been stocked in our US warehouse and ready to ship out this week.
However, our antibacterial cotton masks are extremely limited because of
high demands right now. That?s why I only notice our members via email.
The price is already reduced to support our customers so if you want to get
some in case you need to go outside, you have your gear to protect yourself
than please get it now before stocks running out.
CHECK OUT OUR FACEMASKS NOW <https://bit.ly/2RzRMQS>
Stay safe and happy shopping,
Nancy PKB

PaKuBon - 118 Graybark Lane Amherst, OH, 44001, US.