[WEBMASTER] Business gift for events

Gomboc Shop gomboc at gomboc-webshop.com
Mon Jun 1 06:39:12 EDT 2020

Would you like to give something truly special for
your business partners? . . .

						Business gift for those who love science!
						Gomboc Webshop

						What do you need to know about Gomboc?

									The 'Gomboc' (pronounced: 'goemboets') is
the world's first artificial self-righting object
made from a single material. In a nutshell,
doesn't matter how you put it down, it always
finds it's stable equilibrium.

									"A shape whose  impossibility might have
been an elegent theorem, but shose existance may
be much more elegant."
CHANDLER DAVIS - EDITOR-IN-CHIEF, THE MATHEMATICAL
INTELLIGENCER

						CHECK OUR BESTSELLERS

						Aluminium Gomboc
						199,00 EUR + 65,00 EUR Shipping

									Read more!

						Black Gomboc
						249,00 EUR + 65,00 EUR Shipping

									Read more!

						Check out the webshop for more "Gomboc
experience" and special associates with uniquely
decorated gift box and glass plate!

						Address
						Dolphio Technologies Ltd.
H-1095 Budapest, Soroksari str 48.
E-mail: service at gomboc-webshop.com

						Impressum
						The email address to which this newsletter
has been sent comes from a certified business
register or a public database where this address
is flagged as an electronic contact for the
company. Consequently, the e-mail address does not
constitute personal data, even if it is otherwise
included in the name (s) of the company's owner or
representative. Please note that by sending this
letter, we proceed according to the EU Data
Protection Regulation, as described in our Privacy
Policy. If you no longer wish to receive Gomboc
promotional e-mails please click on the following
link:
Unsubscribe from all future emails.
If you cannot unsubscribe by clicking the
unsubscribe link, please indicate your intention
at service at gomboc-webshop.com.